Date: 11/25/18 11:49 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Interestingly pale bunting
Well, I sincerely apologize to Dave. I inadvertently missed the state line
and clicked on his South Jetty.sighting in Oregon.
The bubble appears over the southern tip of Long Beach WA, but clearly
points to Oregon.

Attached are Tom Crabtree's (& Bill Shelmerdine's) Washington
*listings-*-Tom's way
back in 1979!
This is in addition to Tom's observation of the Oregon McKay's mentioned by
Dave.

Bob OBrien