Date: 11/24/18 8:16 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Bonaparte’s Gull
Hi birders,

The Bonaparte's Gull was very cooperative today at the beach. Some fun
images best seen on a large screen:

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/gulls_terns/gull_bonapartes_181124a.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/gulls_terns/gull_bonapartes_181124b.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/gulls_terns/gull_bonapartes_181124c.jpg

Oh, and the Red-footed Booby, showed up too late in the day to get
decent images. As Todd Newberry, one my first birding mentors said to
me, something to the effect: "When you go out birding with an open mind,
you will have an "Audubon Moment". You just can't predict what it will be."

So I went to photograph the Booby and took pictures of a gull instead.  :)

Fun birding,

Pete Sole'
Soquel, CA