Date: 11/23/18 9:27 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Ona Beach SP Magnolia Warbler on 11/23 (Lincoln Co.)
Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Nov 23, 2018 15:50 by Neil Bjorklund
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Comments: "Seen for about 5 minutes about 30 feet away in what
looked like an Alder tree along the creek that had dropped most of its
leaves. A warbler with bright yellow breast and throat, distinct white
eye ring, white undertail coverts, two white wing bars, dark gray
streaking along the flanks. Field marks align well with female
magnolia warbler seen at this site by many others in preceding weeks.
Seen foraging with a flock of BC chickadees and GC kinglets. "

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Nov 23, 2018 15:30 by Bruce Pratt
- Ona Beach State Park, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5197344,-124.0719852&ll=44.5197344,-124.0719852
- Comments: "Spotted by Neil B. We were about between the restroom and
Beaver creek near a power pole on the coast side of 101. Beautifully
well marked Warbler with yellow undersides and gray head, small black
streaks in the yellow, and (what appeared to be) a broken eye ring. It
also had two white wing bars. Yellow under the chin, and white under
tail coverts. Photos coming."

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Nov 23, 2018 15:30 by Andrew Pratt
- Ona Beach State Park, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5197344,-124.0719852&ll=44.5197344,-124.0719852
- Comments: "Spotted by Neil B. We were about between the restroom and
Beaver creek near a power pole on the coast side of 101. Beautifully
well marked Warbler with yellow undersides and gray head, small black
streaks in the yellow, and (what appeared to be) a broken eye ring. It
also had two white wing bars. Yellow under the chin, and white under
tail coverts. Photos coming."

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Nov 23, 2018 15:30 by Eric Pratt
- Ona Beach State Park, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5197344,-124.0719852&ll=44.5197344,-124.0719852
- Comments: "Spotted by Neil B. We were about between the restroom and
Beaver creek near a power pole on the coast side of 101. Beautifully
well marked Warbler with yellow undersides and gray head, small black
streaks in the yellow, and (what appeared to be) a broken eye ring. It
also had two white wing bars. Yellow under the chin, and white under
tail coverts. Photos coming."

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!