Date: 11/22/18 1:37 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] continuing Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
Folks:

The 2001-02 immature Yellow-bellied Sapsucker was first spotted on 2 Dec
and was last seen on 30 Mar (both dates by Ann).  The 30 Mar 02 date is
the latest record I know of in the county.  The guessing game as to its
sex ended in the third week in January as enough color (white) had grown
in on the throat to see it was a female.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park