Date: 11/21/18 6:43 pm
Subject: Re: Wayne County NC CBC Dec 15
Audubon defines count week.

Audubon determines how count week birds are recorded.

Species identified as " cw" are not included in the final tally for the Christmas Bird Count.

While "cw" birds may not be of interest nationally or worldwide, they are historically significant at more local levels.

The Wayne County, NC Christmas Bird Count will continue to include count week species.

Powered by Cricket Wireless