Date: 11/19/18 9:21 pm
From: James Maughn <jamaughn...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Harris's Sparrow...errr, no, Ferruginous Hawk, Yes
Hi All,

After a 30 minute attempt to see the Harris's Sparrow this afternoon, I can
report that I failed to find it...almost certainly because I was looking on
the wrong side of the road. The sparrow was probably standing next to my
car the whole time... no doubt laughing at me. I'm going to blame the
smoke, but really I should read those emails more carefully.

As I was leaving, though, I noticed a light-morph FERRUGINOUS HAWK sitting
on the hilltop, taking in the whole scene.

Jim