Date: 11/19/18 11:55 am
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Re: What's in a name - Oregon Field Ornithologists at oregonbirds.org
The domain is owned by a group in Afghanistan - it appears to be some
type of Phishing attempt. The OBA board is aware of it, but it appears
to be harmless, albeit misleading. dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 at 11:52 AM
From: "DJ Lauten and KACastelein" <deweysage...>
To: <obol...>
Subject: [obol] Re: What's in a name - Oregon Field Ornithologists at
oregonbirds.orgNot sure who made this webpage, but some of the info on
it is a tad bit dated or somewhat misleading/wrong. Not that I want
to criticize the creators, I certainly appreciate the effort.......

Cheers
Dave lauten

On 11/19/2018 11:06 AM, Russ Namitz wrote:

I just came across this interesting and amusing (not on purpose)
website using the above and aforementioned names and website.
oregonbirds.org

POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!