Date: 11/18/18 3:15 pm
From: Jeff Keating <jffkeats...>
Subject: Re: Golden & Bald Eagles, Lyon County
Friday, November 16th, I was traveling south on HWY 177, and just north of
the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve headquarters I also saw a golden eagle. It
was just landing on a fence post along the side of the road. Huge bird,
vivid white tail band, large beak. Quite possibly could have been the same
bird.

Jeff Keating
Geary County

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html