Date: 11/18/18 12:24 pm
From: Frank Vanslager via Groups.Io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Barrow's Goldeneyes on Shoreline Lake on 11/18/18
All:

At the start of the scheduled Charleston Slough Field Trip I had close bino views of a Male Barrow's Goldeneye showing the crescent spot and the mostly-dark upper wing area.  Later on the trip we had long-time views of a previously-reported male, a cross between Barrow's and Common Goldeneyes; those two areas where distinctly different.  Near the end of the trip we had close views of a Mallard X Cinnamon Teal that I had never noticed before.  I registered a total of 56 species.

Frank Vanslager