Date: 11/18/18 7:16 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: CBC maps question
The CBC folks back in Cornell with the help of ESRI have developed a
program to divide each circle into sectors for compilers- I was playing
with it yesterday. You can pull up a variety of imagery to use. I just need
to figure out how to share it with participants if any compilers have
gotten that far?

Tim Rodenkirk
Complier for the Port Orford (Sat the 22nd) and Coos Bay (Sunday the 16th)
CBCs.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 8:05 PM Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:

> Someone mentioned a while back that there is an app or software that lays
> out CBC area boundaries on maps. Did I dream that or does it exist? I’m
> not thinking about drawing them with Google Earth.
>

> Alan Contreras
> <acontrer56...>
> Eugene, Oregon
>
> www.alanlcontreras.com