Date: 11/17/18 3:24 pm
From: Hawkcount.Org Reports <reports...>
Subject: Allegheny Front (17 Nov 2018) 2 Raptors

Observation start time: 10:30:00
Observation end time: 15:00:00
Total observation time: 4.5 hours

Official Counter: Brian M. Wargo

Observers: Bob Stewart

Visitors:
None

Weather:
After some shoveling, I was able to get into the Allegheny Front Hawk
Watch. It required 4-wheel low and I still pushed snow the entire lane. It
remains a possibility of getting stuck, so use discretion.

Slight west wind with haze. Very few rays of sun made it through the cloudy
sky. Hovered just below freezing.

Raptor Observations:

Non-raptor Observations:
Local BE Juvenile was hunting. Crows, Blue Jay, Ravens.

Predictions:
Possible SE wind, cloudy, slightly above freezing, with 40% chance of p.m.
showers.
Report submitted by Brian M. Wargo (<brianwargo...>)

More site information at hawkcount.org: http://hawkcount.org/siteinfo.php?rsite=111
Count data submitted via Dunkadoo - Project info at:
https://dunkadoo.org/explore/afhw/raptor-count-2018

Join us on Facebook!