Date: 11/16/18 8:23 pm
From: Randy Wardle <wrwardle...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Eurasian Wigeon at Shorebirds Pond
I swung by Shorebirds late Friday afternoon to see what was in the pond and among the many ducks was a wigeon that stood out from the rest. Its head color was much more cinnamon looking than the ones around it. I wasn't sure if it was a hybrid, so I took some photos and Alex has confirmed that it is a EURASIAN WIGEON. Here is a link to my eBird report with a few photos of the duck.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49986103

Good Birding,
Randy Wardle
Aptos