Date: 11/16/18 1:13 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Black-and-white Warbler and Magnolia Warbler at Ona Beach SP on 11/16 (Lincoln Co.)
Black-and-white Warbler (Mniotilta varia) (1)
- Reported Nov 16, 2018 09:25 by Terry Little
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Comments: "Basic plumaged bird seen in mixed flock while looking for the
Magnolia Warbler. First noticed the bird’s “nuthatch” like behavior,
scaling the bark of both birches and conifers. Bold black and white
paternities on back and head, garish face, lighter streaking on the chest
and sides. Poor photos, but I think identifiable."

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Nov 16, 2018 09:25 by Terry Little
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Comments: "Brief looks at continuing rarity, bead the 101 bridge, fairly
bright yellow underneath with a few steaks, gray head with eye ring. In
with mixed flock of warblers, chickadees and kinglets. This flock
disappeared and strangely reappeared twice in the hour I was there. "