Date: 11/16/18 11:43 am
From: Don Roberson <creagrus...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] MTY 400 Club update
We are pleased to announce that a new member has joined the "Monterey
County 400 Club". Further, we have updated totals for all club members.
Many added 2-4 county birds in just the last four months, given the
quantity and quality of rarities since our last Club update in July.
Check it all out at
http://creagrus.home.montereybay.com/MTY_400.html

Thanks
Don Roberson