Date: 11/16/18 8:07 am
From: NANCY AND EUGENE HUNN <enhunn323...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Palo Alto warblers
Alvaro,

When we founded the Grays Harbor CBC in Washington State we were surprised at the abundance of Myrtle Warblers in the Hooker Willow and wax myrtle shrub lands behind the dunes. It turns out that the Pacific Wax Myrtle reaches its northern limit just north of Grays Harbor. Back in Seattle wintering yellow-rumps are predominantly Audubons. It seemed to be a pattern.

Gene