Date: 11/16/18 6:42 am
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] DFO field trip opportunities Nov 19-20 - Pueblo and NE Colorado
Dear CoBirders,

DFO has two great Big Year field trip destinations coming right up next
week, both with some spaces available. Registration and more information
are here: https://dfobirds.org/FieldTrips/UpcomingTrips.aspx

** Monday Nov 19 Pueblo and Canon City*

** Tuesday Nov 20 Northeast Colorado* - the trip description on the DFO
page suggests a Morgan Co focus, but instead this trip is now planned to
begin birding out in Logan and Sedgwick counties. I can provide more
itinerary details if anyone is interested.

And that is not all, as DFO has *25 field trips* scheduled through the end
of the year as we pursue our new Big Year 2018 goal of 365 species.
Presently our tally is 354! All DFO field trips are free. The fun and
adventure are... priceless. Excepting the price of gas.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO