Date: 11/14/18 5:10 pm
From: Lee Jaffe <leejaffe54...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Tropical kingbird downtown on Pacific nr Laurel
I spotted what I think is a Tropical Kingbird at Schwan Lake this
afternoon. I was walking along the path from Twin Lakes SB and spotted a
bright yellow bird land on the top of a eucalyptus directly overhead. I
managed a few photos but they are from underneath. Even so, you can
definitely see the bright yellow chest and make out a largish dark beak and
dark wings. I'll post photos when I get a chance. -- Lee Jaffe