Date: 11/13/18 2:42 pm
From: Nelson Samuels <samnelo...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] E. Of Hollister ebirding on my ebike
Yesterday afternoon I loaded my electric bicycle on the car and drove out to just past the John Smith dump on John Smith Rd then began birding aboard the stealth bike. Stealth because it makes almost no noise and pedaling is optional so you can approach a subject without pedaling or sound.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49911848
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49911537
These are two links to the lists I submitted to eBird with photos. I took my old camera with a 200mm lens. Nelson Samuels, Aromas