Date: 11/13/18 8:10 am
From: Craig Cummings via Groups.Io <yakteachr=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Chestnut-collared Longspur Continues Nov 13
Having somehow missed the longspur yesterday by only a few minutes, I gave it another try on this lucky 13th day of the month. At 7:20 or so, the pipit flock -- complete with longspur -- flew in over the grassy area and into the dirt/dead grass area near light standard E9.
I left the longspur at 7:40 and met another birder (didn't catch a name) showed up in search for the Mountain Bluebird having already seen the longspur. Perhaps we will hear more.
Good birding,
Craig CummingsNapa, CA/Mountain View, CA