Date: 11/12/18 9:58 am
From: Judith Farris <farrisb-j...>
Subject: Re: Miami County Black Scoter RFI
I saw it at the east end oof the dam this morning about 8:30.  If you go east across the dam, turn left and take the first left after that, into that little pull in, you can get very close.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 8:01 PM, Melissa Bruce<mbruce82769...> wrote: It was reported seen today by 2 peoole on eBird.

Melissa Bruce
Olathe, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to