Date: 11/11/18 1:12 pm
From: JULIANA <juliana.manoliu...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Charleston slough
On 11-11-2018 there were 15 /*Brown pelicans*/ on the A1 dock near the
hunters' gate. Several brown pelicans were later seen in flight, but
could not tell if they came from the previously seen birds. On Shoreline
Lake the resident male /*Belted kingfisher*/ flew over my location.

Three female /*Common goldeneye*/ as well as my first of fall /*Horned
grebe*/ were seen on the lake also. The first /*Eared grebes*/(2) of the
season on the lake were seen on 10-15-2018

Juliana Manoliu