Date: 11/10/18 9:50 am
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] after 12 years - first WHITE THROATED SPARROW, including photos
Hi birders,

For 12 years, my lovely partner has been muttering about when I would
find her a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW in our the garden. I've never been
accused of being fast, but after 12 years, I finally delivered. This
morning I found our first "WHITE-THROATED SPARROW". I managed a few
terrible, shot through double pane windows, poor lighting, blah, blah,
blah photos including these:

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/documentary/sparrow_white_throated_180910a.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/documentary/sparrow_white_throated_180910b.jpg

Oh, and in other news from the garden, both the BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK
and a COOPER'S HAWK made an appearance.

Good birding,

Pete Sole'

Soquel, CA