Date: 11/10/18 7:06 am
From: Bob Reiling <rreiling2...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] American Golden-plover viewing suggestion
All,

Having missed the American Golden-Plover on my first three early morning attempts I would like to recommend that a late morning or afternoon viewing attempt will be much more productive. Best possibility will be in the muddy areas between the RR tracks and a large white plastic bag located half way between the EEC entrance road (80 to 100 yards to the left of the entrance road) and the RR tracks. For positive ID of this very lightly marked bird a good 60 power scope will be required for viewing of the tertials and primaries (or a lot of luck).

Take care,

Bob