Date: 11/9/18 8:57 am
From: Janeanne Houston <houstojc...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] RFI: Snow Bunting and/or Tropical Kingbird?
Ann Marie, we were up there on Tuesday, and no one had seen the rarities. At Hayton, a large flock of Snow Geese, a couple of Trumpeters flew over, huge murmurs of Dunlin, several flocks of Black-belled Plover, one Least Sandpiper up close, Greater Yellow-Legs group of 7 or so, Young Peregrine. At the East 90 we saw one Short-eared Owl, harassed by Harriers, and our first Rough-legged Hawk of the season. We also saw a Short-eared Owl at Eide Road, also harassed by Harriers.

Janeanne Houston