Date: 11/8/18 4:58 pm
From: Paul Dunbar <pastorpaultdunbar...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Re: Black-billed Magpie in Hitchcock County
I admit I did (have to think about it). And I thank William Flack for making me ponder geese w white cheeks. I considered momentarily Barnacles, but then, no, that’s really a whole white face, over the eyes. So... white-cheeked geese. Very apt.

Paul Dunbar

PS: to make this an actual bird report, last week I chased (unsuccessfully) Joel’s Utica/N.Lake C. Gallinule, but I did see a mixed blackbird flock there which incl roughly 400 Brewers BB

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 8, 2018, at 2:47 PM, Justin Rink <spindalis79...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...> wrote:
>
> Canada Geese are white-cheeked. Don't feel bad, I'm sure many had to think about it.
>
> -Justin Rink
> Midtown Omaha
> Douglas Co., NE
>
> On Nov 8, 2018 2:24 PM, "'Rice, Juanita' <juanitapat...> [NEBirds]" <NEBirds...> wrote:
>
> Forgive me for ignorance, but what are white-cheeked geese?
>

> Juanita Rice
>

> Our lives are not our own; we are bound together, each to each. And by our crimes and by our kindnesses, we create the future, minute by minute, day by day, eon by eon.

Join us on Facebook!