Date: 11/8/18 4:07 pm
From: Gregory Munson <naturenutgm...>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Swans at Brownsville
I don’t know if they are headed for Brownsville, but all day long I heard and saw dozens of groups of. Swans flying over my backwater cabin in the Weaver Bottoms between Weaver and Kellogg. I suspect I will hear them well into this evening before snow possibly begins.

Greg Munson
Nature Nut Columnist
Rochester Post Bulletin
Rochester, MN