Date: 11/8/18 2:52 pm
From: Chad Witko <chadjwitko...>
Subject: [NHBirds] American Woodcock- Peterborough
Greetings,

Right at 5 PM as I was getting into my car in Peterborough, I had a single
American Woodcock fly directly over me against the very dimly lit sky. It
was a very unexpected and pleasant surprise.

Cheers,
Chad Witko
--
Chad Witko
www.chat-happens.com

"I came to believe birds are the most vivid expression of life. It made me
aware of the world in which we live."
Roger Tory Peterson