Date: 11/8/18 2:21 pm
From: Deaver Armstrong <ddarm...>
Subject: [birders] Fwd: [eBird Alert] Michigan Rare Bird Alert
I have not seen an eBird report today on the Spotted Redshank or the Rock Wren but maybe they are still in Michigan somewhere.
However, there are plenty of birds on the daily rare bird alert from eBird. See below.
Have fun!

Deaver D. Armstrong
<ddarm...>

Let's go birding......

A New Field Ornithology Class will start in APRIL of 2019
To learn more please go to
http://www.miavianexperience.org
Enter site, then go to Programs, then Field Classes

Begin forwarded message:

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<F73DFA61-6E79-4503-A5A8-2A01E4CB5D91...>