Date: 11/8/18 12:42 pm
From: Kenneth Weaver <gnatcatcher...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Reddish Egret at Oceanside
I observed an adult Reddish Egret at the mouth of the San Luis Rey River this morning at about 0910.  The bird was still present when I left at 1040.
I also saw a Peregrine Falcon harassing a Turkey Vulture in the same area.

Ken Weaver
<Fallbrookgnatcatcher...>

View/Reply Online (#8936): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/8936
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!