Date: 11/8/18 11:39 am
From: Dan Reinking <dan...>
Subject: Re: online eBird course
Here is a blurb about the course:

Introducing the Free Course That Will Make You an eBird Whiz

Are you a birder, a bird watcher, or a bird lover? It doesn’t matter—this course is for you. Whether you watch birds at your feeder, on the way to work, or travel miles for that one bird you can’t wait to see, eBird can help. Discover how eBird can make finding, photographing, and sharing birds more enjoyable, and how your participation helps scientists understand and protect them, too. <https://cornell.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b35ddb671faf4a16c0ce32406&id=1e3cb2282b&e=ca852be9d7> Learn more and dive in to the course.