Date: 11/8/18 10:59 am
From: Marykaye Weinmann <marykayew...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Re: Chickadees
My forest sure isn't old growth (not cut at least since late 1980's. Mature
but certainly not old) but there are myriad woodpecker holes and rotten,
old poplars galore for them to whittle out a nesting/roosting cavity! I
have a lot of still living for now Green Ash.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<9af7a0b2-0483-436c-a68d-84938f71ba5c...>