Date: 11/7/18 8:42 pm
From: Kai Frueh <kaifrueh2...>
Subject: [obol] Reminder: A Day of Birds This Sunday!
Dear Bird Lovers,

I wanted to let you know that I am organizing an event for bird education
called A Day of Birds. It will take place at Flicker and Fir at 1470 SE
Alexander Ave, Corvallis OR from 10-4 on November 11 and is an event for
all ages and levels of experience. It is a really cool location and is
right adjacent to Willamette Park.

Corvallis Audubon Friends of the Willamette Valley NWR complex, and
Chintimini Wildlife Center will be there as well as a bunch bird lovers.
We have a lot of great activities planned including:
bird walks
live birds
bird crafts
bird specimens
bird banding demos
and will show multiple episodes of BBC's life of birds

We still have openings for volunteers and we would love to have you join
us! Please click this link to sign up:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e4dacae2eabfc1-volunteer
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e4dacae2eabfc1-bird>

Please share this event with anyone you know who may be interested in
attending or volunteering. Our flyer is attached below and you can also
find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/239556003388919/>.
Please share!

Let me know if you have any questions
Hope to see you Sunday!