Date: 11/7/18 5:20 pm
From: George R. Hoelzeman <vogel...>
Subject: Re: Whooping Crane
I think this is a clear and important truth on how education and
awareness can improve respect for and protection of wildlife, especially
endangered and threatened wildlife.  While I understand the hazards
which accompany excessive 'tourism', I equally wonder how long this bird
would last without the enthusiastic support, protection and observation
of all these non-birders, etc.

This is a beautiful thing!  Thanks for sharing this information.

George (n. Conway County)

Join us on Facebook!