Date: 11/7/18 5:03 pm
From: James Billstine <billstinj...>
Subject: [PortlandAreaBirds] Tillamook Bay CBC
Hi all,

I am honored to take over the long-running Tillamook Bay CBC as compiler.
Owen Schmidt has compiled for many decades, and the gentleman whose name
slips my memory compiled it for decades before him. I hope that I will be
able to continue that tradition.

The Tillamook Bay CBC will be on Saturday, December 15. Teams will be
arranged in advance. Please contact Jimmy Billstine for more information:

<billstinj...>

--
James Billstine