Date: 11/7/18 10:32 am
From: Tim Janzen <tjanzen...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Latest Records of the Oregon Bird Records Committee
Dear Alan and others,

I would like to point out that I have finished scanning all of the OBRC slides and Treesa Hertzel has linked those scans to the individual records at https://oregonbirding.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/recordssept2018.pdf. So anyone can now review digital images of any review species in Oregon that has been photographed and accepted by the OBRC. There are also links to these photos in the Word document that can be downloaded from https://oregonbirding.org/oregon-bird-records-committee. Perhaps a photo gallery of some selected review species would also be of interest to birders.

Sincerely,

Tim Janzen