Date: 11/7/18 8:09 am
From: Karen Konarski-Hart <karen...>
Subject: Re: squirrels
Ha! To the pepper thing. We tried that a number of years ago & pulled into the drive only to see the feeder swaying & partially empty & a squirrel with its head in the bird bath chugging water. It actually seemed to develop a taste for the spicier diet.

We baffle above & baffle below & have weight limited feeders & they still figure it out. The funniest was greasing the pole & watching them slide down onto their little rumps. That wore off (literally) quickly. A pole with double baffles away from anything else is about the best we’ve had. Best of luck !
Karen Hart

Sent from my iPhone