Date: 11/6/18 6:38 am
From: STEVEN ELLIS <sremse...>
Subject: [Tweeters] O.T. ARF Big Year Update
Here's the latest from my Amphibian, Reptile and Fish Big Year:

Amphibians-14

Reptiles- 9

Fish- 30

My original goal was 50 and the total stands at 53. I have a lead on Long-finned Smelt in the Nooksack River later in the month and we're headed to Olympic Mudminnow country this weekend ( Washington's only endemic fish).

Do any of you have experience with Dunn Salamanders in the Willapa area? Tips greatly appreciated!

All this is in preparation for my upcoming (2021) Vertebrate Big Year.

Special shout out to Stewart Wechsler who graciuosly took time out last Saturday to show us Western Red-backed Salamanders at Camp Long in Seattle!

----Steve Ellis

<sremse...> mailto:<sremse...>

Coupeville, Wa (Whidbey Island)