Date: 11/6/18 5:13 am
From: Matt Bartels <mattxyz...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Little stint at Neah Bay NOT
I for one am glad you posted originally and especially glad you spoke up when the bird morphed in the photos into something else. It’s always good to have a Neah Bay excuse, and hopefully everyone who ventured out there still had a great time. We need more people posting sightings and then being willing to post reconsiderations — one of the downsides of the ‘eBird culture’ of late, in my opinion, is that rescinding sighting claims just fade away w/o comment too often.

Thanks Dennis!

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA