Date: 11/6/18 4:53 am
From: George Reasoner <ruddyduck37...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
I had one to three Red-breasted Nuthatches at my backyard feeders from
January to the end of July, and then they reappeared on October 22. They
are still quite active at the feeders, although I've only seen 3 at once
one time. There's at least one male and one female; I wasn't able to
determine the sex of the third one.

Best regards,
George

George Reasoner
<nb8l...>

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through
which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
George Washington Carver

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CALgBHVFbGL_%3D%<3DjYuO5nz4dddv8P7CeKKLEXdOGR97Wp1zgPp4A...>