Date: 11/6/18 4:43 am
From: 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
I should have put this out earlier, but was dissuaded by all the acrimony. We have several red-breasted nuthatches, a couple of purple finches (one male & one female), many white-throated sparrows, and all "expected" types of woodpeckers. I'm hoping for an Evening Grosbeak as I've seen a report of them in Livingston County.

 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI

On Monday, November 5, 2018, 1:33:24 PM EST, Scott Smith <painless...> wrote:

We had a male Red-Breasted Nuthatch on the Creek sunflower feeder at
lunchtime today. We haven't had one at our Adrian home in five years.
What a nice surprise.
Scott Smith

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<69e3c4dd-5ff1-8b03-8b5c-fd78a9c348ee...>