Date: 11/5/18 7:46 pm
From: 'George Hammond' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
Yes, both white- and red-breasted nuthatches cache food in cracks in the bark of trees.

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Red-breasted_Nuthatch/lifehistory <https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Red-breasted_Nuthatch/lifehistory>

George

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1550EB7A-71FD-4DB2-B247-263445E7B9A1...>