Date: 11/5/18 3:02 pm
From: William Niemczyk <billczyk...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
I have one also for the first time since 2013. He was at the peanuts all
day today. Do they cache? If so, maybe he's planning to stay the winter.

Bill Niemczyk
14 Mile and M5 Novi

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CALNNbN_ekw%2BnNJtu56C0_k32DsBqQatNV%2BkRk5CYRLFrE%<2Bo7OA...>