Date: 11/5/18 8:05 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: [birders] October bird banding report - Lake St.Clair Metropark
Birders and banders,

I have posted a summary of bird banding results and highlights for October
at Lake St. Clair Metropark, Macomb Co., Michigan, to my blog. It
highlights some surprising late captures, which continued to the last two
days of banding this past week, which I will update soon with a full season
summary.

To read about the October highlights, go to:

http://mihummingbirdguy.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>