Date: 11/5/18 5:55 am
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Golden Crowned Kinglets
Hmmm--as I play with these URL's, I find I do have to type in Washtenaw
into the Location box or use the zoom controls to focus in on the area. At
least it gets the dates right.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2BmLNBaK3g6_R0%<2B9cpVWkUQTeTBvnP1xOCTox5Hh5BWdTQ...>