Date: 11/4/18 6:27 pm
From: SequoiaAudubon Society via Groups.Io <sequoia_audubon_society=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [pen-bird] SAS: Bedwell Bayfront Park; Sat Nov 11; 10:00am - 12:00pm
Beginner / Refresher Bird Walk, Bedwell Bayfront ParkSaturday, November 10, 10:00am - 12:00pm
All are welcome to join Friends of Bedwell Bayfront Park and Sequoia Audubon Society for a 1-2 hour beginner/refresher bird walk. If you are an educator who is bringing your class - or sending students on their own - we're very happy to have you! We do ask that you let us know in advance so we can ensure we have adequate leadership to enrich your students' experience. We should see wintering ducks and shorebirds, perhaps egrets, a raptor (hawk) or two, and some LBBs (little brown birds). Bring binoculars if you have them: if not, we'll share ours with you. Directions: Meet at the parking lot by restrooms at Bedwell Bayfront Park, 1600 Marsh Road, Menlo Park. Heavy rain cancels. For more information: Chris MacIntosh Contact: <chrismac...> or phone 650-839-1523
View this event on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/2166740940025500/ Learn more & join us at:
www.sequoia-audubon.org
www.facebook.com/SequoiaAudubon

SAS is currently seeking volunteers; for info:
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/volunteer.html