Date: 11/4/18 5:02 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: [birders] Late reports of late birds at Lake St. Clair Metropark
Birders,

It has been tough for me to keep up with things lately, so I apologize for
these late reports from my banding station at Lake St. Clair Metropark.

On October 26, I banded a Cape May Warbler.
On November 2, I banded an Orange-crowned Warbler and an American Redstart
On November 3, I banded 2 Orange-crowned Warblers, a Nashville Warbler, and
a Blackpoll Warbler.

Also on November 3, a Northern Saw-whet Owl responded briefly to my
audio-lure, but was not captured.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>