Date: 11/4/18 12:24 pm
From: Bruce Bowman <brucebowman99...>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [birders] Spotted Redshanks?

----------
--- Forwarded message ---
From: Bruce Bowman <brucebowman99...>
Date: November 4, 2018 3:22:25 PM
Subject: Re: [birders] Spotted Redshanks?
To: Maggie Jewett <jewett4543...>
CC: Al Ryff <alryff...>, Gary Bowman <otus44...>, Lisa Bowman <bowerbird53...>, Reg Baker <vireo...>, Darlene Friedman <parula100...>

Maggie and Alan,

I asked only because I was wondering how likely it is that the bird will stay a few days longer.

Great find. Congrats.

Bruce

On November 4, 2018 3:16:17 PM Maggie Jewett <jewett4543...> wrote:

The bird was first seen on Nov 2 and reported to Mich Chat(which has yet to publish it for unknown reasons), Flickr.com and surfbirds.com under photo galleries, specifically North American Stop Press.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<166e0660f88.27b1.d322bfa7047c84cf69988985bbe8a7c0...>