Date: 11/4/18 9:06 am
From: Donna Haynes <00000003bd9d64d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Native plant questions
I'm not expert on native plants, but I wanted to share this link regarding finding native plants for specific regions and that attract specific birds. Hope this helps. Native Plants

| | |

| |
Native Plants

Native plants provide food and shelter for local birds and wildlife. Native plants also require less water and fewer chemicals to maintain, which makes them better for the environment. Best of all, they are beautiful!
| |

Donna HaynesWest Pulaski Co.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 10:59 AM, Joe Tucker<000001df0ca37a3b-dmarc-request...> wrote: I know two excellent experts on native plants!
Mary Ann King <office...>
www.pineridgegardens.com
Janet <Carsonjcarson...>