Date: 11/4/18 8:46 am
From: ck park <travelgirl.fics...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] A rare Mandarin duck is hanging out in NYC's Central Park and nobody knows how it got there - CNN
Pine Lake (Sammamish) had a semi-tame Mandarin male in November 2007, also
cavorting with the resident Mallards... No obvious tags, but also unafraid
of humans within 10-15 feet, and happy to eat corn from a feeder...

I'm not sure, but I think he was around for several weeks.

00 caren
ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork