Date: 11/4/18 8:49 am
From: Bruce Bowman <brucebowman99...>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [birders] Spotted Redshanks?

What day was the Spotted Redshank first seen?
----------
From: John Lowry <jlowry...>
Date: November 3, 2018 5:00:31 PM
Subject: Re: [birders] Spotted Redshanks?
To: Andrew Pawuk <andrewpawuk...>
CC: <birders...>

There is a (exceedingly rare) Spotted Redshank just relocated at the ponds at Scio Church / Parker. Information is just coming in now.

John Lowry
Sent from iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C33300A2-D3D3-4345-A48D-8F4B0A583187...>